Date: 11 June 2022
There are no previous versions. Once one exists, it will be linked here.
This page explains how we handle your personal information. It applies to all our services.
Refresher: What is Personal Data? What is a Privacy Notice and why is it important? Where can I find the Law in the EU and in the UK? Who is the supervising national authority in the EU and in the UK?
Who are we?
We are Privdash Ltd, based in London (UK), and Porto (Portugal).
Contact us here.
What Personal Data we collect from you?
Nothing that is not obvious in the contact forms 🙂
|What Personal Data?||Why?||For how long?||Where is it stored?|
|So we contact you back.||We do not delete emails but if you want, we can.||EU or UK servers. Only we have access to it.|
Who do we share it with?
Nobody except internally and only if strictly necessary.
What are your rights?
You have more rights then you probably know.
- The right to be informed (how they manage your personal data)
- The right of access (to ask what they know about you)
- The right to rectification (if you want to ammend your data)
- The right to erasure (we love this principle!)
- The right to restrict processing (to stop even more abuse)
- The right to data portability (if you want to move your data somewhere else – almost never used these days)
- The right to object (more about abuse)
- And other things.
In particular, you have the Right to Erasure, which is to request an online service to delete all your data and start afresh. This is at the core of Privdash. Do make use of them.